La batteria non si carica o non rimane in carica
Articolo di identificazione: 28923
My phone is not charging when the USB cable is connected to my computer
- Make sure you are using a battery and USB cable approved by Palm or your wireless service provider.
Warning Use only approved batteries and chargers with your phone. Failure to use an approved battery may increase the risk that your phone will overheat, catch fire, or explode, resulting in serious bodily injury, death, or property damage. Use of unapproved third-party power supply accessories may damage the device and void the limited warranty for the product.
Note A Palm® Centro? Standard battery is designed solely for use with the Centro phone and is not compatible with Palm® webOS? phones, even though it may appear to fit into the battery compartment. Use Palm batteries only in the devices for which they were specifically designed.
The following illustration shows Palm batteries that are approved for use in webOS phones and not approved for webOS phones. The battery with the check above it is approved, and the battery with the x above it is not approved.
- Make sure the back cover is seated securely on your phone?especially around the charger/microUSB connector.
- Secure the connection from the USB cable to your phone and from the USB cable to a powered USB port on your computer. See Charging the battery
- Try another USB port.
- Try another compatible USB cable, if available.
- Verify your phone is charging. See Charging the battery
- Test your phone?s charging capabilities:
- Open Device Info and tap More Info.
- Open the application menu, tap Interactive Tests, tap Power, and then tap USB cable.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the test.
- If your phone fails any part of the test, make a note of what failed, and contact your wireless service provider for assistance.