Description & Features
What is this software?
This software lets you sync your Palm device with your computer, so your info is backed up and easily editable on your computer.
Keep your information up to date wherever you are. When you sync, any changes you've made to Calendar, Contacts, Tasks and Memos are automatically added to your computer or your Palm device.
Palm Desktop is the desktop personal information manager. HotSync Manager controls synchronization. Both are included in a single download on this page.
If you sync with Microsoft Outlook or Entourage, you still should install this software.
- Treo 300, 270, 180g, 180, 90
- Visor handheld: 2MB Visor, Visor Deluxe, Visor Platinum, Visor Prism, Visor Edge, Visor Neo, Visor Pro
- Mac OS X (version 10.1.2 through 10.5.x)
- Mac OS 9 (version 9.2.2 and higher)
- 25 MB free hard disk space
- 8 MB RAM minimum (16 MB recommended)
- One available USB port for synchronization
PowerPC and Intel Core Duo
Palm Desktop and HotSync Manager software works with both of these processors. We have found no significant new issues using our software with the Intel Core Duo processors found in Macs such as the MacBook Pro.
How To Install
Before you begin:
- Be sure you are logged in to your Mac with admin privileges. If you're not sure how to dothis, refer to Apple support.
- Keep your Mac's admin password in mind. You'll need to enter it during installation.
Download & install:
- Double-click on the file you downloaded, to launch the Palm Desktop installer.
- Follow the on-screen directions to complete the software installation.