Product information is for both limited and standard editions unless specified.
- 8 MB RAM
- 20 MHz Dragonball EZ processor
- Palm? Desktop handheld software 3.1, Limited Edition includes Palm Desktop handheld software 3.0.1 (available from the Web site for download)
- Compatible with all Palm handhelds
- Palm OS® ver. 3.5, Limited Edition includes OS ver. 3.3 (available from the Web site for download)
- High Contrast ?Gold? LCD screen
- Aluminum anodized metal casing
- Infrared Beaming
- Toggle between three font sizes
- Chapura® (3rd-party Vendor) PocketMirror® conduit for use with Microsoft Outlook® 95/98/2000
- High concept design
- Thinner stylus is made of aluminum and more like a pen
- No memory door
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
The following are the standard applications that come installed on the Palm Vx.
- Address Book -- Store phone numbers and addresses
- Calculator -- Basic calculator for addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
- Date Book -- Keep track of appointments, birthdays, meetings
- HotSync® technology -- Backup all data to the desktop
- Memo Pad -- General notes
- Prefs -- Customize the settings, set the time, date, etc.
- Security -- Protect important files
- To Do List -- Daily reminders
- Graffiti® -- Designed to help learn the Graffiti language
- Expense -- Keep track of expenses
- Mail -- Read and send e-mail
- Internet Ready -- Browse the internet (need additional software)
These items are packaged with all new Palm Vx handhelds.
- Palm V Cradle (specifically for Palm V series handhelds)
- Flip Cover
- Software manual
- Hardware manual (available on website for download)
- Software (CD)
These specifications were correct at the time of writing.
However, some specifications may vary over the lifespan of a product. Please refer to the product's box for a definitive description of specifications and components included with a particular unit. Visit the
Palm products section for details on our current product lineup.